Common LOGO printing technology for backpack customization-
Pesin Outdoor Products Compan
As a kind of LOGO, LOGO is not only a symbol of corporate culture, but also an advertising body for enterprises to walk. Therefore, when enterprises or groups customize backpacks, manufacturers are required to print their own LOGO on the products in order to improve the publicity effect of the enterprise.
When it comes to LOGO printing, do you know what LOGO printing technologies are?
Let Pesin Outdoor Products Company Xiaobian to introduce some commonly used LOGO printing technology, let's learn about it.
1. Hot stamping hot stamping also becomes embossing, which is to burn the product or hot-press the corresponding pattern.
This method is suitable for printing on materials such as paper and leather. This method can print both color LOGO and monochrome LOGO.
2. Pad printing pad printing is to press the ink on the surface of the head onto the product to be printed.
This method is suitable for printing on polyester fiber, cotton and linen wool and other materials. The LOGO printed in this method has strong stereoscopic impression and clear layers.
3, oxidation, on the surface of the metal product with a tip discharge to produce a thin film graphic.
This method is suitable for printing materials such as metal or alloy. This method is more beautiful than other methods to print LOGO on the metal surface.
4. Weaving embroidery, a printing method, is actually a traditional change from Needle Embroidery to modern machine embroidery.
This method is suitable for all kinds of fabric products. It should be the modern technology closest to the ancient technology, but the working method is changed from manual to machine.
The LOGO embroidered in this way is very delicate, colorful, smooth and beautiful.
5. Silk screen printing leaks ink on the product through a special grid to form a picture and text.
This method is widely used, and most materials are suitable for this printing method.
This method is not easy to damage the product and the cost is low.
6. The basic principle of laser marking laser marking is that a high-energy continuous laser beam is generated by a laser generator, and the focused laser acts on the printing material to instantly melt or even vaporize the surface material, by controlling the path of the laser on the surface of the material, the required graphic marks are formed.
Laser Marking is characterized by non-contact processing, which can be marked on any special-shaped surface without deformation and internal stress. It is suitable for marking metal, plastic, glass, ceramic, wood, leather and other materials.
The cost of laser marking is relatively low, the speed is fast, and the effect is also very good. Therefore, this technology is still widely used in backpack printing LOGO.
The above points are several commonly used technologies for LOGO printing introduced by Pesin Outdoor Products Company. Do you understand?
The quality of the backpack LOGO can be judged from the design, technology and material selection, while the enterprise chooses to customize the backpack, and its LOGO can indirectly reflect the strength and image of the enterprise, then it is very important to choose a good backpack manufacturer.
Pesin Outdoor Products Company has been focusing on luggage customization for 15 years and is a trustworthy luggage manufacturer!